14TH DELHI INTERNATIONAL OPEN CHESS TOURNAMENT -2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PLAYERS
- The venue of the tournament will be Ludlow Castle Sports Complex, 4 Rajniwas Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi (Between Kashmere Gate Metro Station and Civil Lines Metro Station). You can reach the venue by Delhi Metro and get down at Kashmere Gate Metro Station. Please use the exit gate number 4 for easy access to the venue. It’s only 3 minutes walking distance.
- The list of players’ category wise is displayed. Please check your name, category, FIDE Rating, FIDE ID, DOB etc and incase of any discrepancy please mail to email@example.com. Please use email mode of correspondence for rectification of discrepancies.
- Please note that the list displayed is tentative only. The entries will be confirmed only after compliance of AICF Regulations and paying the prescribed entry fee, if any due. Players not registered with AICF are to complete their registration on the day of arrival itself.
- Players of Category A and Category B are to report at Hotel KC Plaza, 5588, Basant Lane, Paharganj, New Delhi if they are reaching New Delhi on 08 Jan 16 and directly at Ludlow Castle Sports Complex, 4 Rajniwas Marg, New Delhi-54 for those reaching on 09 Jan 16.
- Category C players are to report at Hotel KC Plaza on 12 Jan 16 and those arriving on 13 Jan 16, directly at Ludlow Castle Sports Complex.
- Players those availing accommodation are to carry identity proof mandatorily. Without identity proof, accommodation will not be provided.
- Only authorized vehicle will be allowed inside Ludlow Castle Sports Complex. Parking Stickers can be collected from us by submitting copy of RC Book, copy of identity proof and player detail participating in the tournament. For any assistance in this regard please contact Mr. Amit Sharma : 9899194411
- Please note that no bags and electronic gadgets allowed inside tournament hall.
- For any assistance please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mr. Jitendra Choudhary : 8130875063 & Mr. Biju Raj : 9873657505
- For accommodation queries please contact Mr. Arun Kumar : 9650475257
- As per the previous year’s statistics, the temperature of Delhi start shooting up from second week of January. Notwithstanding the same you are requested to carry proper winter clothing.
Delhi Chess Association wishes you a wonderful and successful tournament.